Thursday, February 14, 2013

San Francisco Writers Conference

I hope you're all having a wonderful Valentine's day. For those visiting from the San Francisco Writer's Conference, I hope the conference is everything you dreamed it would be and that you are getting the most out of it. It is one of my all time favorite conferences. If you're visiting this site because you received a postcard in your conference swag bag, my deepest thanks for dropping by! And, you get 10% off any design work (even covers!). All you have to do when you contact me is tell me what covers are featured on the postcard from CP Design that was in your swag bag. To contact me just click on the Contact me button at the top of the right hand sidebar. I look forward to working with you to develop the cover of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment