Monday, July 22, 2013

Cover Art for Sale: Woman in Moonlight

The following is art designed by myself from combining multiple photos, altering colors, and adding special effects to ensure you get a unique cover or piece of art. These designs are for sale at a lower price than if I had specifically designed them for you. When you purchase them I can alter them further, add your name and title, and size them for all retail outlets. To purchase, click on the Contact Me button on the right hand side bar. The price will be based on how much you need done (additional images incur additional charges of $12 per image). Prices start as low as $80 for the art as an eBook cover designed by me. Here is the latest addition:



You'll get your choice of font from the hundreds of unique fonts available to me, affects added to the font, color changes or slight alterations made to the art, affects such as paint, poster, or other added to the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment