Saturday, August 10, 2013

A New Home Base

Some of you may have seen on FaceBook and Twitter that I have set up a new website. If not, drop by, I'd love to have you over. CP Design is becoming McCorkle Creations. Don't worry though, no need to follow me again on all the social media sites, I'll still be listed under CP Design here on my blog, and on Twitter.

Why the change? Becuase I'm expanding! Now that I work for two presses, have done contracted work for bestselling and acclaimed authors, my needs are outgrowing my blog. You will still be able to find me here, but my home base will be on my website. For all the latest news and specials, I hope you'll visit me there. You'll also find all my latest designs there, both contracted by authors and publishers, and readymade designs that are for sale. Hope to see you there!

Website

~Heather

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! A great new way to get the word out about your wonderfully artistic talent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Heather. That's awesome. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just might be the most visually attractive site I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Heather - this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful, Heather. Some great designs here.

    ReplyDelete