Thursday, November 29, 2012

What Every Indie Author Needs

If you are an indie author, or have one on your gift list this holiday season, the perfect gift is design. Whether it's formatting, book marks, business cards, or even a cover, there is always something that an indie author needs to have, or would like to have, designed. Such a thing is hard to put under the tree but I'm making it my mission to make it easier.

This year you can purchase CP Design gift certificates in any amount that you would like and I will email this certificate to the recipient on Christmas eve, with a special message from you. Whether you want to buy them a book mark design, formatting, error detection editng, or a cover, this certificate can be used toward any of my designs. To order, click on the Contact Me button to the right over there on the sidebar, let me know how much you'd like the gift certificate to be, and I'll send you an invoice via secure Paypal which takes any and all forms of credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment